Reblog if you ship Snowing/actually liked their apparently *unnecessary and time-wasting* backstories.
My sister waged me on a bet that *no one* liked the Snowing backstories from episodes such as 3.10 The New Neverland, 3.02 Lost Girl, 2.03 Lady of the Lake, and others, saying that they were “a waste of time.” If you can help me here, please do so; if this gets enough notes I’m going to show her this post and how wrong she was. Help me support the Snowing shippers here!
Now that I think about it, the snowing backstories are actually my favorite parts of the show aside from the scenes with Emma and her parents.
Bromeo and Dudeliet, a forbidden bromance between two bros in rival fraternities, in fair Vebrona where we lay our scene
Two frat houses, broth alike in dignity
in fair Verbrona where we lay our scene
From mancient grudge break to new dudetiny
Where civil blood makes civil mands unclean
Bromeo Bromeo, no homeo
Real legit stories are made this way, guys. Who’s gonna write this comedy film?
- Snow: Emma, why are you packing? I thought you were staying in Storybrooke?
- Emma: That was before I ruined Regina’s love life.
- Snow: Please tell me it at least wasn’t because you crumbled at some sob story about a mother feeling helpless to take care of her loved ones and did the exact thing which you were carefully instructed not to do because it would have horrible consequences.
- *five minutes later*
- Charming: Snow, why are helping Emma to shove everything in the Bug?
- Snow: Oh, good, we accidentally crushed my phone in panic, and Emma’s is dead. Could you call the dwarves, Granny, Ruby…
- Charming: Why?
- Snow: Emma ruined Regina’s love life.
- Charming: Well, we could point out that Regina owes us. It’s not like Emma brought some forgotten wife into the picture to separate her from her True Love the way she did with you and me.
- *five minutes later*
- Henry: Gramps? Why is everybody packing up the apartment?
- Charming: Emma ruined Regina’s love life.
- Henry: Aw, come on. We all know Mom’s learned not to be the Evil Queen. As long as no one replaces her as the sole mother figure to a cute little boy who replaces the family she’s lost -
- Roland: Hi, Henry! Did you hear Emma brought my mommy home?
- Henry: I’ll distract her. Have fun in Phuket.
Male gamers will say some of the nasty, ugliest, cruelest and dehumanizing things to each other while playing video games.
If you think just because you are a “grrrl gamer” you should be off limits for being trash talked to then you shouldn’t be a gamer.
Ummm, wtf is this? If you differentiate between gamers and girl gamers, you shouldn’t be a gamer.